German is easy!


Sehr gut

Back when I first started to learn German, there were a few things which I just couldn't get my head around, and that my teachers and a dictionary just couldn't explain. Little words like “schon“, “doch“, “eher“, “erst“... Sure I understood the meaning, but I just never felt comfortable knowing when and how to use them.

Luckily, one day I stumbled upon “German is Easy“: a blog post for everyone who wants to learn German. It explains loads of useful words and grammar concepts, and how to use them, and provides some listening and writing/grammar exercises. There's always something interesting to read and plenty to learn and practise. It is without a doubt one of the best language blogs I have come across, and I really enjoy checking in every week to see what is new. Emanuel is the writer, and has this way of explaining things which is totally different to textbooks and teachers, and that is exactly why his blog is so good. His posts are brilliantly and humorously written, and he always replies to comments and queries. I strongly recommend taking a look.

SO, check out his blog. http://yourdailygerman.com/

From verbs, to adjectives, to those difficult short words that no one is entirely sure how to use, it really is worth following and reading. I guarantee you'll learn something new, and have fun whilst doing so!

Illustration courtesy of Gabriel de la Hoz Bada



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! And welcome to Sprachenatelier Berlin's Blog!

Wie finde ich eine Unterkunft in Berlin?

German Levels (A1 to C2)